Latest News

The Vishnu Sahasranaam in English




                 "  I was always Aniruddha and Aniruddha I shall always be. I have said to you very candidly that I do not need anybody.
The book that I wrote on the third world war, is a result of My study. This book does not foretell.

I am one among you. I mean it. Do not place Me somewhere on a high pedestal.
    In the year 2002, the first sentence uttered was, ‘Why am I standing here today? So that the world does turn into the Kurukshetra.’ That is exactly My sentiment. Even today I stand on the Kurukshetra but to avoid the war and to minimize violence if at all it happens. That precisely is My aim.I stand for the purushartha. And so even My Work bears the name, ‘The Shreemadpurushartha’.

               This land of India is special. That is why some people entered the country from the north and some others took the southern path of the sea.
India is a land of saints. The words of saints have resonated here. India has a great spiritual tradition, which is why India can extend support to the entire world. "    -- P.P.Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu .
The Vishnu Sahasranaam in English 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Warrior Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by nicodemos. Powered by Blogger.